It doesn’t matter whether it’s the spouse’s fault, the “dog’s fault,” or your own fault, if you’re locked out, you need help — fast. For an experienced Indianapolis locksmith, look no further than Unlock Indy LLC. We’ve been rescuing locked-out residents, rekeying locks, and duplicating keys in Indianapolis, Carmel, Fishers, Broad Ripple, and the surrounding areas of Indiana since 2010. Call or text us at 317-590-2842 to speak with one of our professionals today.
Our Indianapolis Locksmith Service
Indianapolis is home to countless homes and businesses, all of which have unique locksmith needs. Below are some of the services we offer:
- Auto locksmith services for people locked out of their cars
- Commercial locksmith services such as rekeying and lockout rescue
- Residential locksmith services including lockouts, deadbolt installation, and more
- Safe key replacement for those who have lost the keys to private safes
- Key duplication for homes and businesses throughout Indianapolis
- Key origination when you’ve misplaced the keys to your home, car, or office
Did you lock the keys in the car while taking the kids downtown? Need a duplicate house key for the new nanny who starts next week? Even if you have a lock-and-key dilemma you don’t see listed here, give us a call — there’s a good chance our professionals can handle it. And if we are unable to do so, we’ll point you to someone who can.
Need an Indianapolis Locksmith?
Call or text the local guys: (317) 590-2842
Our Reliable Reputation
Unlock Indy LLC is one of the most affordable and reliable locksmiths in Indianapolis. We’re a locally owned and operated business that has developed a reputation for being dependable and trustworthy. However, don’t take our word for it. Read our customer reviews to see what previous clients say about our quality of service.
Contact us at 317-590-2842 by phone call or text message to make an appointment or to speak to our Indianapolis locksmith. We’re the key to a safe and secure home, business, and car in Indy, Fishers, Broad Ripple, and the surrounding areas.
Comments are closed.